This section of the site explores religious discussion of nuclear weapons.
- A Theology Of Catholic Action - What is the relationship between Catholic belief and action in regards to nuclear weapons?
- Two Popes, And No Nuclear Weapons - It was morbidly fascinating to spend time with the two most influential Catholics in the world, who in the course of a two hour film never mentioned nuclear weapons and the ever imminent collapse of modern civilization, and thus the Catholic Church as well, even once.
- Catholics Could Save The World - What if every Catholic pledged a recurring donation of $1 per year to fund a global marketing campaign to amplify the Pope's teachings regarding nuclear weapons?
- Is Pope Francis Really An ‘Influencer’ On Nuclear Matters? - In the context of increasing distrust of elites and institutions as well as renuclearization of international politics, Pope Francis is a most interesting case to study.
- A Response To The Pope - Here's a reply to the Pope's recent speech declaring nuclear weapons immoral.
- The Pope Speaks Out On Nuclear Weapons - In November 2019 the Pope visited Hiroshima and Nagasaki Japan and gave a speech declaring the possession of nuclear weapons to be immoral.
Support The Plowshares 7 – Here’s how we support these brave Catholic activists in their mission to bring attention to nuclear weapons.