This section of the site addresses political questions related to nuclear weapons.
- Vote Joe Cirincione for Congress! - Wouldn't it be great if we could elect someone to the U.S. Congress who proudly declared themselves to be a single issue politician focused exclusively on nuclear weapons?
- Big Announcement: I’m Running For President! - Today I announce my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States.
- Is Your Favorite Presidential Candidate Mentally Ill? - Shouldn't we wonder just a wee little bit about the sanity of any person who spends years positioning themselves to get a job which could require them to launch a barrage of nuclear missiles at vast populations of innocents?
- A Nuclear Weapons Congressional Candidate? - What if we could elect someone to the U.S. Congress who proudly declared themselves to be a single issue politician focused exclusively on nuclear weapons?
- Ignore Trump And Embrace His Base - The nuclear weapons activist community seems not to grasp one simple political fact. America is never going to disarm until most people on both sides of the political divide agree that should happen.
- The Nature Of Power - What kind of person wants power so bad that they are willing to put everything on the line, their family, their fortune, their life?
- What About Trump? What About Obama? - Real sustainable change in our nuclear weapons policy will require broad agreement across the political spectrum.
- The Mysteriously Missing Candidates - What a clear eyed observation of this Presidential campaign can teach us is that human beings in general, all of us, are simply not mature and rational enough to be in possession of civilization ending weapons.